Wine Lovers

Options
Topsking2010
Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
Planning on visiting Napa Valley and I plan to visit a few wineries. Would appreciate some suggestions on which winery to checkout. I am a white wine lover.

Thanks

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I love wine, but I don't know any wineries in Napa Valley...sorry :embarassed:
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    There are so many....google it and look for reviews...most are really good wineries in Napa but you want to zero in on those that will fit into your itinerary the best.
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    Thanks. With so many choices its hard to decide which one to visit!!!
  • whs7771
    whs7771 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Depends on $$$.

Napa Valley Whites will most likely be Chardonnay and sometime Sauvignon Blanc. Check out the following

Cakebread Cellars
    Grgich hills
    Franciscan
    Far niente
    Frogs leap

If you really want a good experiance go over to the Russian River valley in northern sonoma. Some of the best whites come out of that area.
  • andreabball
    andreabball Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun!! never been but I will live vicariously through you :) you must have saved so much money by not eating out that you're now taking a vacation?! lol! enjoy!
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    you def have to research because you will need to decide if it is the wine or the enviroment ie; scenic beauty, architecture, history etc, that you are really after.
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    What about lodging in the Napa Valley? Keep in mind I am on a budget!!!