Hello!

Options
I have been on a weight loss journey for about 2 years now. I have had little success. As of 2 weeks ago ive been logging everything on mfp. It seems like a fool proof plan. I attend college so its hard for me to eat balanced and find time to exercise. But i am down 2 lbs so far from 210. My goal is to loose 70 lbs!! Trying to stay motivated and loose atleast 40lbs by the fall and return of school. I cant stand not living a normal college party life because of my weight.

Replies

• dolphinlover4life
    Options
    Hi, Im Belinda (dolphinlover4life), I will gladly help you, nice to meet you "KAm" I will call you. Well all you need to do is post & your MFP family is here for you. do you go to gym? I joined Planet Fitness here in Baltimore (Golden Ring location), I LOVE IT! Ive lost 15.4 lbs so far. Started in beg. of march. I do this with my best friend Angie (misticache), I will tell her about you. we can all work tog. :) Have wonderful day & SMile, and Dont ever doubt who you are!!!!!
  • rhythmicveggie
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm a student as well, so I can relate to you with having little time for exercise and balanced eating in addition to classes. Congratulations on losing weight already! I love MFP, everyone here is so supportive, and once you meet some people on here, it's hard not to keep the commitment. I'll send you a request; we can keep each other motivated. :)