What is 30 Day Shred

Options
Can anyone tell me what 30 day shred is please? The photo's on the Success Stories wall are AMAZING!!!

Thanks a million.

Lally x

Replies

• Jbarbo01
    Jbarbo01 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Its a video by Jillian Michaels, its a fantastic workout. I would recommend Ripped in 30 though. Its more intense and Jillian made a meal plan to go along with it.
  • CRenaeB
    CRenaeB Posts: 66
    Options
    Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser has a dvd called the 30 Day Shred. I started the dvd yesterday. It has 3 levels that you progress through. It is an intense workout, but well worth it. I got mine at Walmart for 9.99, but a lot of people buy it online.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is one of Jillian Michaels Workout programs: http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY Its rather a circuit training program, mixes shorts bursts of cardio exercises with short burst of strength exercises.
  • Lally1980
    Lally1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I'd love to try it but don't think I will be fit enough. I have soooo much weight to lose. Still, nothing ventured......

I'm just finding my feet with all this. Looking forward to not being the fattest person in the room and seeing a difference already but it's going to be a long road so anything to help speed the journey up is worth a shot!

Thanks again.

L