Tooting

Blindhiker
Blindhiker Posts: 12
edited September 19 in Success Stories
Normally I am not one that likes to toot my own horn, but 20 pounds gone in 30 days.
520 miles on my stationary exercise bike achieved so far, up hill both ways :)
It has been having fun learning to eat and cook healthy. I had a doctors visit yesterday and my blood pressure meds are history. :) I am amazed at the energy I now have.
I am glad I found this site and I have been inspired by all of you :)

Replies

• Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    You go right ahead and toot! You deserve it! :drinker: Congratulations! Keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    I agree you go right and toot, toot loudly :laugh: !! That is an amazing feat, you've done awesome. Even better then the weight you've lost is the way you feel! And the change it's made to your health. Keep up the great job!! You are an inspiration! :drinker:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    WOO HOO!!! Way to go! Keep up the great work. Neptune is a beautiful campanion by the way. I was just explaining guide dogs to my daughter and stumbled across your profile. :flowerforyou: Cindy :heart:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Wow! That is awesome...obviously you've been working hard and you're body is appreciating it!!! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • polanco
    polanco Posts: 4
    Yikes! We will toot for you! Yippee!!!!! Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on all your hard work paying off
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Way to go!! you should be very proud of yourself!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Awesome!! and you side kick is beautiful!

:glasses:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    TOOT! TOOT! Congrats
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    and here I was expecting this to be another post about someone having gas from eating fiber!

:tongue:

Congratulations! :happy:
  • idreamof55
    idreamof55 Posts: 18
    OMG I thought it was a gas issues also :noway: :laugh:
  • ThePoptart
    ThePoptart Posts: 28
    and here I was expecting this to be another post about someone having gas from eating fiber!

:tongue:

Congratulations! :happy:

LOL I wondered the same thing myself :laugh:
  • juliep63
    juliep63 Posts: 84
    that's amazing! congrats! keep up the awesome work!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    A big WOO HOO to you. I took a moment to read your profile. Congratulations on your success:drinker: :drinker: and a special pat on the back for finding a way to get your cardio exercise in a way that works for you.

I am glad your meds are a thing of the past. Just remain diligent and you should be able to maintain your new weight.

Best wishes to you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • 135gratitude
    135gratitude Posts: 364
    Congrats! What amazing progress with your blood pressure and your medicine! You healed yourself!!! AMAZING!!!
    :smile:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    HOOOOOOOONNNNNNNK!! FAN-FLIPPIN'-TABULOUS! Well done, it's paying off! That's mighty impressive!
  • jenniferscheller
    jenniferscheller Posts: 48 Member
    You are a true inspiration to all of us. Thank you for joining this site. My three youngest children are special needs children. My 3 year old had heart surgery last year and is dealing with severe delays. My twin 1 year old boys were born at 29 weeks and the one came home with an illiostomy bag and short gut syndrome the other one has all of the usual preemie problems. I just want to thank you because i want to teach my children that no matter what all these doctors are saying they can have full and happy lives.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!