This happens when you don't go to mfp

Options
:sad: I been in this site almost 2yrs but I haven't been tracking my weight and food since I got a bf....I gained 30 pounds.It sux!!!!In 6 months AAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!
I am going to start working out and eating in cause fast food get me sick and those ugly heart burns...I CAN DO THIS!!START FRESH!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• LB12
    LB12 Posts: 12
    Options
    GO GIRL!!:bigsmile:
  • AmyT88
    AmyT88 Posts: 239
    Options
    Must be something about having a boyfriend that makes you want to eat out with them. Luckily I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year now and just decided to start the weight loss journy about 4 weeks ago. The boyfriend has been very supportive for the most part so I'm not having too hard of a time with my journy. Only downside is I cannot run like he can so it might be a while before we can run together. I don't know if I'll be able to ride as far as him on a bike either. But walking, that I know we can do together.

Good luck to you on your fresh start. I'm sure you'll be able to lose the 30 pounds you gained and then some since you've been a member for almost 2 years already. You're no stranger to the effort and determination needed to lose it.

Have a good weekend! :glasses:
  • Skabilly
    Skabilly Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanx 4 the support:smile:
    have nice day!!!
  • Skabilly
    Skabilly Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanx!!!!!!!!!:blushing:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    yea, boyfriends tend to do that to us girls :laugh: :laugh:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend made me fat too. he eats for sport, but has such a fast metabolism and still maintains his muscle structure! :grumble:
    i have been logging onto mfp almost every day, cause when i don't i eat too much.
    last night was the first time i didn't log. i did log in the morning.
    but at night, i just held back. i knew we were having steak, so i had half of one, loaded up on salad, but not too much cause it was heavily dressed, loaded up on the veggies...again not a lot cause i knew oil was on them! grrr. and had some french fries, not more than like...10! and some mustard instead of bbq sauce
    it was yummy, and i still went under by a couple....like 10 cals!
    so i think i can wean myself from the site if i ever need to...with practice
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am glad that you are strong enough to realize that you were weak and have the strength to get back on track. Good Luck to you! Because we all fall off. I sometimes don't log because I know that I have "enjoyed" but the accountability keeps me going.