Thoughs on getting a BodyBugg?

Options
I have been tossing the idea around but the thought of spending $100 on something I may not like is what is keeping me from do it! Does anyone use a BodyBugg? How do you like it?

Replies

• Wyoruby
    Wyoruby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm looking into getting a bodymediafit. I think they are the coolest things and all the reviews I've read have been great.
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    I have a bodybugg...I loved it for the first month or so...helped figure out what, how, when and all that of my movements and exercise. I don't need it any more though...seems like 5-6 weeks and you memorize the numbers.
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I got one last week. The next day they went down in price $20 which stinks! They don't do price adjustments either. But it makes for a fun game( to beat your numbers from the day before) so for the same price as a fitbit now or a hrm, yeh, it's worth it. I'm still clueless about the numbers part of it( net cals, eating exercise cals back) but it is a fun tool for sure!
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both own one. Best investment ever!

Husband was losing weight etc going fine we both were on the same diet I was following trainers advise etc. I was doing everything perfect no cheating etc for 2.5 months and i lost 6lbs. I recorded every day my cals burnt and how much I ate and it was not adding up. Thats when I knew I had some problem and went to the doctor. Found out im Insulin resistant and had to adjust my diet. If it wasnt for the body bug I would still be going to the gym and not losing weight and beating myself up. The body bug saved me from spending months in the gym! with results.

The only reason I bought a body bug over other brands is because my husbands work has a "health" program and they would only pay for the bug. I have seen many people using other brands and having no problems. I suggest finding out what exactly your wants are and then making a choice from there.

Good luck :)!