First Place 4 Health

Options
Is there anyone out there that is using MFP along with First Place 4 Health (FP4H)?

Replies

• carolehlewis
    carolehlewis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, a lot of our members are using it and FP4H highly recommends My Fitness Pal.
    Blessings,
    Carole Lewis
    Director, FP4H
  • Melanie356
    Options
    I just started a Bible study. I have been through several in the past. I really like MFP. I just found it and it has helped me a lot. Easy to use. I wonder if anyone has tried to track Zumba for exercise? How many calories does it burn? Also I'm not sure my daily target for carbs or fat is correct. Can it be adjusted?
  • nocnrs
    nocnrs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am using this with First Place 4 Health. I wish that they had a better set up so that there were groups for first place 4 health that we could join and encourage one another on line....
  • Sherrim56
    Sherrim56 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Our group uses MFP with FP4H. It works great for us. I have them record their SPEM portions in the notes area along with how they are feeling. We are able to encourage one another and be supportive when needed.

Currently we are in the middle of "The New Beginnings" Bible Study. Each book we do, the group says is their favorite. I think they are all good and love the program.

I agree we need more in our MFP group to help encourage, give ideas and blessings as we make ourselves healthy the way God wants us to be (both inside and out).

Blessings,
    Sherri

(p.s. just added my ticker so it says zero, so I am starting this as day one to a new beginning) :flowerforyou:
  • Disciplinedmama
    Disciplinedmama Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been with Calorie King for almost three years because First Place For Health recommended it, but I have never found anyone who actively does First Place 4 Health on the sight.....it is really nice to find people here who do First Place 4 Health.

I tend to find most of my food nutrition on My Fitness Pal.

I hope that you are having a wonderful day:)!
  • erickah75
    erickah75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'll be leading my first FP4H orientation next Saturday. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! :-) Any tips or helpful ideas?