Trying this out!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm trying this website out thanks to the recommendations of a few friends on Facebook. I have been struggling with my weight for the last 9 years, ever since I because pregnant with my first child. In the last 10 years I went from being 135 pounds to almost 200. I have finally gotten started on being serious about the weight loss, including investing in some exercise equipment, following the Slimfast diet, and setting an alarm so that every few hours, I get up and move around just so I'm not sitting all day long. I hope that I can meet other people on here that have the same issues that I am having. Even though I am following these things that I just outlined, I haven't really lost any weight! I try to eat something healthy every few hours, and I refuse to take hydroxycut or any of those "weight loss" pills. I also have invested in a few work out programs on DVD, but my body just won't let me handle them yet, so I am working my way up to those. I love Zumba though!

Anyone else out there having some of my problems?

Replies

• rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Good for you for not taking any supplement like hydroxycut, it is not a good use of money. The best thing I have found to help me is to log my food. People tend to over estimate how much they are exercizing and underestimate how much they are eating.

This is a great site for doing both of those thing and getting great support from others in the same boat. Friend me if you like.