Greetings from Maine!

Options
mshawski
mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
I've been on myfitnesspal for a month or two, but haven't really been giving it 100%. It's time to reset and give it all I've got, as that's the only way I'm going to reach my goals. I decided that stopping in to introduce myself was a good start.

So, HI! I'm 28, I live in Maine. I lost 35lbs in 2010, and have been battling the same 10 lbs [lose, gain, lose, gain, etc...] since October 2010. I need to get the ball rolling again, as I still have 35-45 lbs to go. I've been running 3-5 miles 3-5 times a week. I realized I needed to change, as my exercise slump isn't helping me reach my goal, so I signed up for my first half marathon in September. I'm also adding 3-4 days of cross training into my running routine. Here's hoping that helps.

Any support would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers!

Replies

• kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in Maine as well. I'm working on a whole bunch of weight here, but in all reality, I've lost more than half of my total goal. I lost almost 30lbs before I started on MFP.

Where in Maine are you?

Support would be great for me as well - I'll motivate you if you motivate me?