Calling Fat Bottom Girlz!

Stagezz
Stagezz Posts: 124 Member
I know so many people around the same weight as I am, most of them carry their weight in the stomach area...They lose weight bam they go from a size 14- a 6!

I am definitly a "fat bottom girl" If I lose weight I feel I see NOTHING...my jeans all still fit 170-220 pounds I wear a size 14.

Guess I am just frustrated...Any one else?

Replies

• Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Hey Dont worry you are not the only one, no matter what I do I cant below a size 9-10 even when i was only 150lbs.
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    I definitely carry my weight in my hips, butt, and upper thighs. It takes A LOT of work to see any improvement in that area, and meanwhile my shoulders, chest, and arms start resembling Natalie Portman's in Black Swan. It is so frustrating because at the weight I am now, I feel too heavy, but my body is more symmetrical. When I start losing weight, which I want to do, I become soooo pear shaped and I have to get down to the very low end of my healthy BMI range to see a dent in my problem areas.

So, you are not alone. But apparently we make the rockin' world go round, so that's good.
  • RandomMiranda
    RandomMiranda Posts: 298
    I'm with you. I keep losing in my chest, but the hips don't budge. I haven't been less than a 12 since 7th grade. I hoped to get to a 10 or even an 8 once I reach my goal weight, but that's only 5lbs away and not looking likely. It makes buying dresses hard because I'm a medium or even small up top but a large or x-L on bottom.
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Yep! So far I've lost 30 pounds, and I've gone down exactly one pant size. In tops? I've gone from an XL to an S. It doesn't bother me, though. That's just how my body operates. And besides... my fat bottom looks dang good :)
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    But apparently we make the rockin' world go round, so that's good.

I just opened the thread to post that :D
  • When I was 19 I weighed 106lbs. I couldn't wear anything below a size 6 and most certainly couldn't shop at 5 7 and 9 (you may be too young to remember that store) and I so wanted to.
    Right now I've lost 12 lbs or so and my pants are still feeling tight in the backside. Once I get down a little more I thought I'd ask around the site to see if anyone know of good get the fat off the back workouts.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I love friends the more to help each other.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    I feel you, I do carry a lot of weight in my belly, but also my butt. I have to lose a minimum of 20 pounds (and usually more like 30) to drop a size :/ Ugh.
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    i can still wear all my jeans too and given i have to wear a belt, they still fit w/o looking too baggy. rrrrr.