Body Wrap

Options
Anyone done them and had results? I have seen a TON of places that do them but they are kinda$$ so was not sure if it would be worth it..

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Anyone done them and had results? I have seen a TON of places that do them but they are kinda$$ so was not sure if it would be worth it..

Unless the wrap goes over your entire mouth preventing you from eating, I'd say it's complete BS.
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    you can lose inches from one but they are always a temp effect and won't make a huge difference. If you are going to a special event then it can be fun to treat yourself to one beforehand and will boost your confidence but don't expect to lose any weight long term.
  • e_franklin
    e_franklin Posts: 4
    Options
    A girl I know wraps people..and reports back with their inches lost. I don't really know how it works though.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Unless the wrap goes over your entire mouth preventing you from eating, I'd say it's complete BS.
    [/quote]
    Agreed.
  • Rockerchick77
    Options
    my friend did it the morning of her wedding so her dress wasn't so snug. It worked great but all it really did was make her loose water weight. So she spent the day dehydrated---on her wedding day!!! The only real positive out of it?? she didn't have to use the bathroom while wearing her wedding dress (which any woman that has worn a "poofy" dress knows exactly how difficult that can be)