5 days!

Options
Innerglow
Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
I have worked out 5 days this week and there is no sign of stopping, I'm feeling better about myself then i ever have! I was even able to go to the pool in just a bathing suit, no shorts, no tank top, nothing! It felt wonderful!!!:bigsmile: :smooched: :drinker:

Replies

• kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    I have worked out 5 days this week and there is no sign of stopping, I'm feeling better about myself then i ever have! I was even able to go to the pool in just a bathing suit, no shorts, no tank top, nothing! It felt wonderful!!!:bigsmile: :smooched: :drinker:

congrats!!!!!! keep up the great work.... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: you have been bitten by the motivation BUG......:laugh:

Keep up the great work.
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    well done, keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • 135gratitude
    135gratitude Posts: 364
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats - what freedom! I feel the same way - much more comfortable in my clothes and summer things - and I've only started two weeks ago.

Keep up the great work!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!