Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies (<50 calories per cookie)

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I made these over the weekend. NO ONE liked them except me!!! So, I guess I get the whole batch to myself!!
  • MelAb8709
    MelAb8709 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    *save*
  • wrinju
    wrinju Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    bump
  • missybda
    Options
    I went through all post but I might have missed it...How many cookies does it make approximately?? Some might make a huuuggggee cookie and then say, "Uhh they are only 47 calories." LOL!!!
  • catswithcheekbones
    Options
    bump
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    how important of an ingredient is the applesauce?? these sound so delicious but the hubby is alergic to apples and I don't want to kill him with cookies!! any suggestions for replacement ingredients??

Usually applesauce is there to sweeten it up. I would just replace it with an extra banana :)
  • BrackenPluckrose
    Options
    Can anyone translate this into a British recipe for me - it sounds AMAZING!
  • mrsvanderpool
    mrsvanderpool Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Kimmy136
    Kimmy136 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yum! Looking forward to my bananas ripening....if only my boyfriend wouldn't eat them all before they do! ;)
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    These need to be flattened with a fork before baking, which this recipe doesn't say.
  • NikkiHann17
    NikkiHann17 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    yummy
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    how important of an ingredient is the applesauce?? these sound so delicious but the hubby is alergic to apples and I don't want to kill him with cookies!! any suggestions for replacement ingredients??
    Add another banana or two and it will be fine.

I made these at Christmas, I baked half of them and they burned and weren't very good. Theres no eggs in them so I added a little extra Peanut butter and made them into no-bakes. They were delicious and the first thing to go out of all the sweets on the table, nobody even realized they were healthy until I told them. I also added a little splenda to sweeten them but only 2 tbsp. made a huge difference.
  • brigett1971
    brigett1971 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I love you :) Thanks :)
  • paulaspoole
    paulaspoole Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for my green bananas to ripen up!:smooched: