Feel like a pig today!

Options
angjindra
angjindra Posts: 77 Member
So I just need to vent a little,
I have been such a ltlle pig today!!! I just want to eat everything in sight! I still have 110 calories left for the rest of the night, which I will earn more back when I workout after work... But dang! I have eaten so much junk today! What are some good snacks that are are filling? When I do pig out I always want more beacuse its never satisfying arrr! ")

Replies

• puzwuz1
    puzwuz1 Posts: 42
    Options
    Try to eat things that are high in protein for snacks. I like greek yogurts or even veggies are great to curve that craving and keep you full for a while. You are also likely so hungry today bc your metabolism could be increasing based on your intake and your workout routine. You'll be fine, just keep up the great efforts!
  • whayamean
    whayamean Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    A protein shake with some fruit.
  • Thomakk
    Thomakk Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I had one of those days yesterday....it was so bad I couldn't recover with my workout.

Taco salad in the tortilla bowl for lunch and Red Lobster (with the awesome biscuits) for dinner.

As long as those days are rare we'll be okay.
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Celery dipped in fat-free or low-fat peanut butter is high-protein and lower in calories (200 calories will get you several pieces of celery with PB on them). Greek yogurt is also great. I like making a smoothie with banana/mango/Greek yogurt. It's a little high in sugars, so watch your carbs, but it's really yummy! Carrots and fat-free ranch dip are good, too. Apples with fat-free peanut butter are another favorite in my house! Oh, and if I'm feeling just really empty, then some oatmeal because it is really filling. Just make sure it's not overly sugary (like some instant oatmeal).