RIP Junior Seau

Options

Replies

• stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    As a long time Chargers fan this is just heartbreaking!!!!

So sad!!!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Wow the Saint's bounty program took this a bit too far.
  • CarriLu123
    CarriLu123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    San Diego Loves you Junior - RIP!!!
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    San Diego Loves you Junior - RIP!!!

Absolutely, he will always be a Charger in our hearts. Love ya buddy and we will miss you. :sad:
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    this is so very sad. RIP Junior :cry:
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I had the sad sisterly duty of mssg my huge Football fan brother at work to let him know... No one should ever have to feel that desperate.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Sad day for Patriot's fans too. He contributed a lot during the time he was with the team. :(
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Sad day for Patriot's fans too. He contributed a lot during the time he was with the team. :(

You're right they loved him too.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    :(
    From an SC football fan and hardcore Chargers fan I'm just about in tears.
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    OH man....watching the news is tough showing all his family show up...seeing his son running down the street trying to get to the house, his mom basically falling on the ground crying....
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Sad reminder that money and fame are not a guarantee of happiness.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I like Junior the player and I'm very said to hear this. I had lost a brother(also a father of 3) to suicide 16 years ago, so it's very hard for me to say RIP to someone so selfish. Sorry, but that is the way I feel.
    My prayers go out to his family and friends! Does he have any kids? edit Yes!! Makes it that much worse!
    I hope everyone on here respects my opinions about this since it touches home with me.
    I like Junior the player and I'm very said to hear this. I had lost a brother(also a father of 3) to suicide 16 years ago, so it's very hard for me to say RIP to someone so selfish. Sorry, but that is the way I feel.
    My prayers go out to his family and friends! Does he have any kids? edit Yes!! Makes it that much worse!
    I hope everyone on here respects my opinions about this since it touches home with me.

I can not only respect your opinion but feel your pain. I had a nephew who committed suicide a few months after his daughter was born. I can't bring myself to be angry at him for it though. It's so hard to understand what is going on in someone else’s head. It honestly devastates me that he felt that desperate and that alone. Sorry about your brother and more importantly nieces/nephews he left behind..
  • Desousa4688
    Desousa4688 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    he will be sadly missed by this Pat's fan!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    He was arrested for attacking his girlfriend then drove himself off a cliff a couple years ago (claimed he fell asleep at the wheel). In retrospect, that was probably an (unanswered) cry for help... poor guy, RIP.

This is what I was thinking, he drove off the cliff right after being released from jail. Probably a prior suicide attempt.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options

I can not only respect your opinion but feel your pain. I had a nephew who committed suicide a few months after his daughter was born. I can't bring myself to be angry at him for it though. It's so hard to understand what is going on in someone else’s head. It honestly devastates me that he felt that desperate and that alone. Sorry about your brother and more importantly nieces/nephews he left behind..

Thanks! My brother had 3 sons at the time (9,12 and 15). Two of them are so messed up, so I see a daily reminder of the end results of his suicide.
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    An amazing player, an NFL legend. A joy to watch play.

I wish he would have gotten the help he needed.

My heart goes out to his 3 children, family and friends.
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That's so sad!! He was such a great player!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    No!!! How heartbreaking!