OMG - Did you all read/hear this yet! Speechless

Options
2»

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I saw this online somewhere. The sad part is, the women were saying, "lol he probably deserved it!" then calling men women haters for saying that's sexist.

What, all 'the women'?
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Yes. Read it early yesterday morning. It was one of the only things that made me smile yesterday.

Sigh. Yeah, there's nothing like a bit of assault to cheer me up on a grey day.

Seriously. Think before you type, people.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    No, I didn't read this, but I did read about this earlier today:

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2012/05/02/figure-bukkake-it-just-doesnt-get-any-creepier/
  • 1_Happy_Camper
    Options
    :sad:
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    Damn right! That's a total LAWSUIT for dental malpractice! I don't give a damn how mad you are! Who let's there personal life interfere w/ their career?? I hope her Dental license gets revoked! Put her a** in McDonalds flipping burgers for $6/hr. That'll teach her. :explode:

On the other hand, if he gave her something like AIDS, I concur. :smile:
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Not that the dude deserved it, but the article said they had broken up a few days before, but that his NEW girlfriend broke up with him after the teeth were pulled. Boy sure does move interestingly fast.
  • peacefulsong
    peacefulsong Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You know, having had a tooth pulled in the recent past, it takes a bit of time and effort. Even a tooth with nice straight roots doesn't really want to come out. Bad enough that it even occurred to her, but you'd think after a couple she'd get hold of herself. To pull every single tooth?? That's a whole lot of crazy anger issues.
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    I am wondering if he dumped her then why would he go to her for help.?
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    So the reason is in two lines in the story...

*The couple had separated just days before.

*He added that his new girlfriend dumped him after learning he was now toothless.

But, it's no excuse for the action taken.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Yes. Read it early yesterday morning. It was one of the only things that made me smile yesterday.

Seriously?

if a guy made a comment like this on an article about a man abusing a woman he'd be hounded.
  • silcock69
    silcock69 Posts: 50
    Options

Seriously?

if a guy made a comment like this on an article about a man abusing a woman he'd be hounded.

Makes it worse that the bloke can't even smile himself now *chuckles*
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I feel like that's the greatest thing I've ever read.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Lol at some of these comments.
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options
    In the US the Dentist would be sued for a *kitten*-load of money, lose her license, and go to jail for probably 10 years.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    wow
  • beaujam
    beaujam Posts: 2
    Options
    Exactly - thats what Im talkin about
  • aplusgeek
    aplusgeek Posts: 49
    Options
    I think the big picture is, why would you go and let your EX-girlfriend who you just broke up with put you under.... Stupid things happen to stupid people