herbalife

Options
Does anyone else in here use herbalife?

I just started using it in the morning time for a meal replacement because I am incredibly busy and normally running late in the morning so the meal replacement shake is fast and actually pretty delicious.

I would just like to see if anyone else uses it and if they have seen any results adding herbalife to their diets.

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I've never tried Herbalife but I do drink Shakeology as a snack or meal replacement almost everyday. I don't think it helps aid in weight loss in any way though. It's just a convenience item just like those microwaveable meals are.
  • childofoneGOD
    childofoneGOD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have used it. I am not at the moment. I lost 23 pounds and 18" in six weeks. I felt so much better after that, I kinda quit except to maintain. I did that for 2 years and then realized I really still need to lose another 100 pounds!! So I have started using myfitnesspal to track all of my information, and see if I can start losing again. I also have been taking a medication for about a month that has added excess weight. I gained 10 pounds the first 10 days I took it, and I am having a struggle not to gain more while trying to lose alot more. I think if you follow the herbalife plan and do what your mentor says..... you will do great! Can't wait to see how much you lose the first week. Keep us posted.
  • alexianasmom
    Options
    I DO!!! and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! I started the 2nd week of January 2012, and to date have lost 29 lbs and over 30inches! With Herbalife as well as anything else you just have to be consistant and determined. if you have any questions please let me know!