Progress after being on MFP for almost 40 days

Options
i joined because my wife was using MFP, and I was still eating everything in sight, she started getting on me about it and I'm glad she did :)
I started at 225, down to 210 and i'm 5'9...till got a ways to go obviously, but it's a start

5ww8c0.jpg

2u6o8zl.jpg

Replies

• jordanp1227
    Options
    hmm, that's only the bad part of the pics, the afters aren't shown...
    how do I resize them!??
  • SexyFatMomma
    SexyFatMomma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • jordanp1227
    Options
    urg, I can't get the pics to work!!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You will need to resize them. I always suggest using tinypic.com, upload them and reseize them to how you need.
  • crazyellybean
    Options
    2hdcxuf.jpg

hvwhuh.jpg
  • jordanp1227
    Options
    2rh1fl1.jpg
  • jordanp1227
    Options
    dddc9i.jpg
  • crazyellybean
    Options
    you look great! kudos to your wife for inspiring you!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    and just 40 days... good work!!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work. I see a dif.
  • jordanp1227
    Options
    You will need to resize them. I always suggest using tinypic.com, upload them and reseize them to how you need.

thank you!!! I just googled resizing them and it took me to a really easy sight!
    how do you do it on tinypic??
  • LindaLou252
    LindaLou252 Posts: 106
    Options
    :smile: Great job!!! Happy for both you and your wife! Thanks for the inspiration/motivation!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Great Job Lad! If you want to friend me go ahead may be able to help you as well. But I have to say your are doing excellent.
  • crazyellybean
    Options

thank you!!! I just googled resizing them and it took me to a really easy sight!
    how do you do it on tinypic??

just upload it and select "message board" size and than come paste the link and change the IMG to lower case
  • kristinandsheran
    Options
    WOW! Only 40 days!? You are doing a great job! Well done :happy:
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wow! If this is just in 40 days, can you imagine what you"ll look like in another few months?? Keep it up and keep us posted!
  • PamelaB43
    PamelaB43 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looks great! Good job! Keep up the great work!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    More men should listen to their wives! :wink:
  • jordanp1227
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support. Its good to have MFP and all of the positive comments.

add me if you like!! I'm always looking to support/motivate others as well as get it :)
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Nice! Tummy is starting to cut in, very cool! The picture where the changes are most pronounced is definitely the back picture. Huge difference there, man.

The beard is a plus too, lol ;D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!