Hello from Scotland

Options
2»

Replies

• scotmabob
    scotmabob Posts: 1
    Options
    HI, everyone,im from Tarves in Aberdeenshire,Scotland.
    And iv just joined tonight,so here goes ?
    Im slimming with the help of Herbalife ? any body else out their using them to help slim and get fitter ?

If so please get in touch,love to hear from you.

Love
    Scotmabob :flowerforyou:
  • epshinee
    epshinee Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm from just outside Glasgow <3 Lots of love and support from a fellow scot <3
  • anythinginblue
    Options
    Hello from Ohio! I'm brand new to the site/forums too. Our stories seem similar, feel free to add me.
  • hstewartlee0221
    Options
    Hello my name is Heather and I live just outside Seattle Washington...I am 42 and have 2 boys as well and am in the same mode you are ...would you like to be pen pal support buddies? it might be nice to have someone on the other side of the globe routing for me:)...I started this once before but kept walking but did not log in for awhile but I have been pretty good this time...I quit smoking after smoking for 7 years ...two years ago. This is my next goal...the weight kept creeping on after y second child and I have about 80 lbs. for sure to loose...but 100 would be my ultimate dream...lol...well I will look forward to hearing from you and hope everything is sunny over there in Scotland...I will get there someday...I do have family over there that I have never met. My last name is Stewart by the way:)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Well *kitten*! I was just informed that because I wasn't born there I can no longer claim to be Scottish. I've always been proud of my fams Scottish heritage. Don't want to piss anyone off over there. I better let everyone in my family know that we can no long say that we are Scottish-Americans.

anyways.... Welcome to MFP.