From the mouth of babes...

Options
jenlarz
jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
I love kid stories, just reading the post about them destroying things and had some laughs. For this week it was my 5 year old telling me that "boys have a penis and girls have a paginer"

Replies

• Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    My little cousin asked, "why is the chocolate man so angry?"

When my youngest cousin was three, he put his head in his hand and, very straight faced, asked, "so, how's your day going Tina?"

And now, when I tell them I can't fully finish a meal like they can, they both look at me and tell me, "You're so lame!"

The worst though was when my youngest cousin turned three. I couldn't make it to his birthday party so I phoned him and wished him a happy bday. I asked what he wanted for a gift and his reply was, "all I wanted, was for you to be here." Needless to say, I spent my entire paycheque on the best fun-filled day for him ever.
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    My nephew was born in August, so when he became old enough to go to school, he just couldn't wait every year. So once he hit that age, all he ever wanted for his birthday were school supplies. He went on like that for a few birthdays till the novelty wore off, but I'd say Kindgarten through second grade, he was all about getting school supplies for his birthday.

So for his birthday before he started first grade, I said, "Joe, what would you like for your birthday?" His face lights up, and he goes, "An alarm clock!" I said, "An alarm clock? Are you sure?" So he gets this very serious face, folds his hands in front of him like he's about to enter a business merger, and says, "It's... it's very important that I get to my classes on time."

I died! It was so cute!