I always have to learn the hard way

NurseMisty
NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
I stopped logging my foods a couple of weeks ago. My grandpa got sick and I spent a lot of time taking care of him. So I was trying to be careful. Well I was doing well until.......I weighed myself today. My official weigh-in day is tomorrow morning, but I sneaked a look and I gained a pound!!!!!:cry::noway: :grumble: :mad:

I guess I didn't have it down yet. Back to the logging!!! I can't believe I did this!

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    I stopped logging my foods a couple of weeks ago. My grandpa got sick and I spent a lot of time taking care of him. So I was trying to be careful. Well I was doing well until.......I weighed myself today. My official weigh-in day is tomorrow morning, but I sneaked a look and I gained a pound!!!!!:cry::noway: :grumble: :mad:

I guess I didn't have it down yet. Back to the logging!!! I can't believe I did this!

Sweetie. Many factors go into that pound. Could be water weight or something. Just keep on doing the right thing and everything will come in time. Instead of beating yourself up take a nice little walk and pat yourself on the back for taking care of a sick loved one. What a nice thing for you to do.
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    A pound is no big deal to gain in a few weeks. I' ve done way worse than that! Just get back to taking care of yourself so you can be the best person you need to be.

Don't be so hard on yourself! Look at what you are doing right or it will all seem way too hard!

Good luck and don't give up!
This discussion has been closed.