P90X?

Hey everyone! I started P90X last night and I wanted to know if anyone was interested in doing it with me! Maybe we can get a group together or something if enough people are interested! I could really use the motivation!

Also, anyone that has done P90X before is welcome to leave tips for me on here! I'm sure I will need them! lol

Replies

• pinkbubbles1382
    pinkbubbles1382 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi there! I actually plan to start P90X very soon. However, I have a wedding the week of the 14th, so I was going to wait until after that b/c it's out of town and I'd miss a week of progress.

How did your first night go? I'm super excited to begin, but also scared to death that I won't be able to handle it. I just finished Jillian's Ripped in 30, so at least I've seen progress with that program and hope that I'll be physically and mentally able to handle this one.
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    I just started P90x on tuesday. We can be P90X buddies if you like, just add me as a friend and we can encourage each other!!
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    I just started P90x April 21. It's not any easier 2 weeks in unless you count not being too surprised by what comes next in the workout(since you've already done them all once). LOL Good luck