love this lace

Options
I have been on a diet my whole life. At 43 was weighing in at 320 lbs. I started this on 1/14/08, and since then I am now down to 308. Which I know isn't much but its alot for me. I go to the gym every morning before work for an hour and I'm starting to feel better about myself and this may work. NO it will work. My goal is to go to walmart and not have any problems finding something that fits. I know stupid goal but its mine. just want to let everyone know that I love this sight and have been recomending it to everyone I know.

Replies

• lgsprs
    lgsprs Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have been on a diet my whole life. At 43 was weighing in at 320 lbs. I started this on 1/14/08, and since then I am now down to 308. Which I know isn't much but its alot for me. I go to the gym every morning before work for an hour and I'm starting to feel better about myself and this may work. NO it will work. My goal is to go to walmart and not have any problems finding something that fits. I know stupid goal but its mine. just want to let everyone know that I love this sight and have been recomending it to everyone I know.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    You may not think it is much but it is.....congrats and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:

dd
  • asmith1225
    Options
    I agress that is great!! I think your goals are awesome too! Keep up the good work!!!
    :happy:
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome goal! Whatever it takes to motivate you! Good luck!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I agree its a great goal and super progress!!!

I feel the same about this way of living....I feel great and so glad I'm not alone!!!

best of luck and I know you'll do awesome!
    :flowerforyou:
    ali ,,YOU GO!!!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    It makes me sad to see that you think so little of yourself. "its not much" "it's a stupid goal". Truth: It's wonderful!!! and It's a great goal. Nothing stupid or little about it. You are taking big steps and making very positive changes. Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: Now, be nice to yourself too :smile:
  • Erica92627
    Options

I think once you feel good about yourself and get to your comfortable weight you will not have any problems with buying something that fits where ever you go.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    No, it's not a stupid goal! It's a wonderful goal. Congratulations on your weight loss. I'm glad you found this website too. You'll have lots of encouragement here. Keep up the good work and don't belittle your weight loss or your goals. Keep us informed of your progress and don't give up. :flowerforyou:
  • KOOLSMILE
    KOOLSMILE Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You've lose 12lbs in less than a month! That is awesome! Your goals are good. Stop knocking yourself down. You are doing all the right things. Stay positive. I know it is hard, because I have the same issues, but it gets easier. Just love yourself a little more each day. Be nice to yourself for going to the gym. You are doing what needs to be done. I believe in you!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :drinker: THIS IS A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!! Don't ever say that it's not much because although the steps are small, the distance you travel is HUGE!!!!!! Good work and keep it up! We are here for you!!!!! Congrats again!!!!!:drinker:

*Kistinbee*