Part Two

Options
I recently posted a comment about running....I been wanting to know what underwear do you wear when you work out or go running...I know many runners have ride up problems........So i want as many people replying to help others along with me.....most runner complains about ride up which causes chaffing and some dont have this problem which is good...so thats why we need to know what you do to prevent ride up. because ride up causing trouble.....

Replies

• annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    Boy shorts or cheekies work pretty good for me.
  • ddiana21
    ddiana21 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Boyshorts..
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Boyshorts, running shorts or capris work best for me. I also do love my compression shorts. I never have issues with those.

Also, use lots of body glide. It's a must for runners, especially in summer months!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to figure that out myself. I hope this isn't deemed innapropriate because it's not meant that way - but so far I've found I can only run (by run I mean jog at a very slow pace) wearing thong underwear. Any others I have tried give me a wedgie.

:blushing:
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    None.

My running shorts have a built in liner, but that's it.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i dont run-persay. but i do eliptical- i probably miss-spelled that lol, but i sprint on one, any who- because your a dude and im not, i did hear jock lenth is good, my exercise capris and shorts are lined (no underwear required for women) but no matter the gender they need to be firm fitted (not yoga style) my hubby says a little powder under the jewels helps with sweat and length with riding, they have to be snug. that what i hear...now if anyonecould help with straping down the big girls better, im listening lol