Protein Shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• CurvyGirl14
    CurvyGirl14 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I will have to do some shopping this weekend!!! :)
  • tcbryson
    tcbryson Posts: 8
    Options
    I recommend Arbonne protein shakes. They are vegan certified, gluten-free, and they taste great! No weird aftertaste. Also, the protein they use is pea and cranberry proteins, not whey, so you don't get the weird bloat and (sometimes) weight gain that you may otherwise get. I mix different frozen fruits in the vanilla shakes, and organic peanut butter and banana in the chocolate sometimes. They are delish! Plus, the new packaging they are coming out with is biodegradable. Email me if you have questions, tiffanycbryson@myarbonne.com. I loved them so much (and the rest of their health and wellness line) I became a rep!
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    There are a million to choose from and personally if you mix them with milk they really are not that bad. My personal choice is Syntha 6 from BSN. It taste great and is low calorie which is the best of both worlds.

I love Syntha 6 too, best tasting protein shake I ever had!! My favorites are Cookies and Cream or Strawberry Milkshake.
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    My favorite is the Naked Juice Protein Zone smoothies! Soooo filling.
  • meldaniel
    meldaniel Posts: 111
    Options
    I like Designer Whey...100 calories a scoop. Vanilla and chocolate are my favorites.
  • mcmainsk
    mcmainsk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Target's Market Pantry Whey Protein Powder is great - tastes good (chocolate and vanilla, lots of good protein and all the amino acids) and it's not expensive!
  • Jomalone2
    Jomalone2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Smoothie King has several good ones too and you can now buy individual packets so you can try them before you shell out big $$ on a tub of something you might not like.
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I use half a scoop of Body Fortress Whey Protein from Walmart and half a scoop of Slim Fast (in the same flavor) and soy milk and blend. It's filling and delicious. Sometimes I add fruit to mix up the flavor a little bit.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Atkins Advantage Shakes....great protein and very low carb...
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    wow, lots of choices!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes are not what I would call meal replacements. Mix with carbs and maybe some fat, and that's a meal replacement.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    bump!

Thanks for the info guys! lol
  • LBachynsky
    LBachynsky Posts: 64
    Options
    I love Premier ready made shakes from Costco. They are really good, filling and easy to transport. They now have vanilla, but it is pretty sweet. The chocolate is my favorite.

I LOVE the Premier Protein! The vanilla flavor is like drinking ice cream.

Bonus!! I got a coupon in the mail from Costco yesterday for $5 off a case. Limit 2.
  • vhines57
    vhines57 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I also use Target's Market Pantry Chocolate....

I wasn't sure if I'd like protein shakes, so I just picked it up when it was on sale. I don't like their vanilla, but the chocolate is yummy!

140 calories
    25g protein
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like Wonderslim Pudding and Shake mixes from dietdirect.com. They are 100 calories per shake and are probably the best meal replacement shakes I have tried. You can get them in aspertame free (sucralose). If i need more depth to the shake, I will add coconut milk or another milk substitute to it for all or part of the water. They are best when blended with ice, but they are pretty OK in a shaker bottle with tap water also. For something decadent I will use the shake mix in a blender with a milk, ice, and 1/4 cup of a low carb ish frozen fruit like tart frozen cherries.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!