off subject but just venting..................

Options
2»

Replies

• FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    well >>>>>>I just wanted to update you...I kicked her out of the wedding last night. And guess what....I feel so much better not having that negative energy around me anymore! Seriously...I thought I wouldn't say anything and just let it bubble and steam inside until the wedding was over. Then I thought...wait ...this is supposed to be OUR day! She is very upset and mad at us.Slandering us and all her friends will do the same because they are irresponsible teenagers that party and do drugs all the time. But our love is strong enough to handle the harrassment. thanx all for the advice it helped me so much!

Good job!
    While I was reading through everything I was like, "No, no no! She can't stay in the wedding and ruin everything AND add stress to what seems like an already stressful time for you!"
    You married the man, not the family...even if she is the one you want to pummel at Thanksgiving just remember.... you don't have to live with her (and NEVER plan on it).
    Enjoy yourself now, don't let her back in, she proved herself lacking and now you can move on and have a freakin great time!:flowerforyou:
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Very Good!!! How did she take it? u did the best thing
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    well >>>>>>I just wanted to update you...I kicked her out of the wedding last night. And guess what....I feel so much better not having that negative energy around me anymore! Seriously...I thought I wouldn't say anything and just let it bubble and steam inside until the wedding was over. Then I thought...wait ...this is supposed to be OUR day! She is very upset and mad at us.Slandering us and all her friends will do the same because they are irresponsible teenagers that party and do drugs all the time. But our love is strong enough to handle the harrassment. thanx all for the advice it helped me so much!

Good for you. She was not a feature in your wedding and she isn't a feature in your life. You don't need her. She will realize someday when everyone excludes her snotty little *kitten* from their lives that maybe she needs to look inward. If she is slandering you to "friends" and they don't brush her off then you don't need those "friends". Distance yourself from the lot of them. Distance yourself from his parents if need be. They did her no favors by creating a sad little girl that will never be able to create a life of her own.

Life is too short to have posionious people around us! :smokin:
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

Good for you. She was not a feature in your wedding and she isn't a feature in your life. You don't need her. She will realize someday when everyone excludes her snotty little *kitten* from their lives that maybe she needs to look inward. If she is slandering you to "friends" and they don't brush her off then you don't need those "friends". Distance yourself from the lot of them. Distance yourself from his parents if need be. They did her no favors by creating a sad little girl that will never be able to create a life of her own.

Life is too short to have posionious people around us! :smokin:

this is the epitome of what happened..........Im so relieved to be without her! I talked with her mom and her mom told us that she agrees we should've never had her in the wedding in the first place.......lol ugh...that was just me trying to show good gestures for the new family. THAT is what you get for being kind and gracious.....WALKED ALL OVER. Oh well that is just my personality. So I can't change and don't want to change that about myself. That is also why it was quite shocking for everyone to hear that I actually kicked her out of the wedding. She reacted in a childish way, which is what I expected. Crying about wanting money back for the dress she didn't even pay for. (My maid of honor had to pay for it, because she didn't bring money with her on the scheduled dress day.....) She badmouthed the both of us to her parents. They in turn called us back and told us that they don't ever believe a word that comes out of her mouth and that they understood why I kicked her out. THANK GOODNESS THEY UNDERSTAND!!!!
    So all is well in the wedding drama department......now just waiting on the closing on our first home! THank you ALL so much for helping me vent through this pointless issue. Hopefully I didn't gain weight from all this stress....we all know how cortisol works.