Woman in Yoga Pants

Options
12346»

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    This topic is straddling the line of inappropriate for MFP. Please be aware of that.

regards,

SHBoss1673
    MyFitnessPal forums moderator
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    did someone say straddling?! :P
  • jill92787
    jill92787 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So having swimsuit competitions and pictures in underwear/bras are fine, but women's booties in yoga pants which are by nature less revealing than a bikini is a no-no? I fail to understand that logic but okay...
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    ^ we like to see different styles and colors
    this thread could soon become favorite :laugh:

Different styles and colors my *kitten*! Oh, wait...yeah...
  • FitLink
    Options
    So having swimsuit competitions and pictures in underwear/bras are fine, but women's booties in yoga pants which are by nature less revealing than a bikini is a no-no? I fail to understand that logic but okay...

Not only that, MFP specifically suggests form fitting lycra clothes to show off your accomplishments, rather than bikinis and bras. From the community guidelines:

"If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic."

Yoga pants are expressly ALLOWED and appropriate.
  • FitLink
    Options
    This topic is straddling the line of inappropriate for MFP. Please be aware of that.

regards,

SHBoss1673

Can you clarify in what way? It doesn't seem any different from the multitude of "Look at me in my bikini" threads.
  • fudgebudget
    fudgebudget Posts: 198 Member
    Options

regards,

SHBoss1673

Haha "straddling."
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i just had a look at
    girlsinyogapants.com

i'm so gonna work my @$$ off at the gym tomorow!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm sick of women wearing yoga pants in public. It would be alright if the only women that did were hot, but this trend has spilled over into the non-hot population. The woman in front of me at the grocery store the other day had to be at least 65, a huge *kitten*, and was wearing yoga pants. Gross. I'm sick of this trend it needs to go away.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    not the pant's themselves (those are fine), just the connotations some put on the thread. It's fine for now, but I just didn't want it to cross over into insulting and force it to be locked.