Calorie Cycling

Options
I was recently reading a website talking about changing the amount of calories you consume daily to trick the body and metabolism. I took a test of how many calories i should be eating each day and it varied from 1200 to 1600 to lose a pound a week doing this. is this true? ive lost like 20 pounds so far and am only 10 away from my goal and dont want to throw it off but i feel like im just not losing any more weight.

Replies

• Drastiic
    Drastiic Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Since losing 20 lbs, have you adjusted your caloric intake to match? If not, you might want to re-evaluate and adjust accordingly.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I do calorie cycling!! I love it!! I always say: change up your workouts, change your foods, change your calorie intake....daily!! Sometimes I go as high as 1850 and as low as 950, my calorie intake is supposed to be around 1200.

Good luck on your fitness journey!
  • nicolo333
    nicolo333 Posts: 44
    Options
    but have you lost weight on it? my weight has been a struggle and after 5 years of struggling ive finally buckled down and gotten to the lowest ive been since early high school. so id really hate to play with a diet fad and have me gain that weight back.