Fitbit use in Canada

Options
carolemack
carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
I was just looking at the online manual for Fitbit. Where you sign in it gives you a choice of login location; the two choices are United Kingdom and the United States. Does this mean that the Fitbit can not be used in Canada? I was planning to go down to the States this weekend to purchase one since they aren't available in Canada, at least in British Columbia. I don't want to buy something I can't use.

Can someone confirm for me that they use a Fitbit in Canada without problems? Thanks for any help you can give me!

Replies

• ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Carole I think a good thing for you to do is to write an email to support@fitbit.com. There is also blog.fitbit.com.
    When I googled it it said it is available for US, Canada, and the UK. I hope this helps.
    Gina :flowerforyou:
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sorry I forgot one more thing, help.fitbit.com. They have an article .........buying a fitbit. It does say fitbit does ship to Canada.
    Ok I am done now. Lol
  • carolemack
    Options
    Thanks Gina!
  • Trallaurrum
    Trallaurrum Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I live in Vancouver and have had absolutely no problems with my Fitbit. Works great!
  • carolemack
    Options
    I live in Vancouver and have had absolutely no problems with my Fitbit. Works great!

Thank you!
  • meggers84
    meggers84 Posts: 17
    Options
    Did you have to order it?