Before Bedtime Snack

Options
2»

Replies

• shodaimetruth
    shodaimetruth Posts: 137
    Options
    I don't really have to much of a sweet tooth. it use to be worse when i first started with my workouts and diets. I wasn't getting enough food throughout the day and would want to snack at night. Now I'm pretty good about making sure I eat enough throughout the day and don't have to many issues. Occassionally I will want something and that tends to be a snickers and that's only once in a while.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    i almost always have to eat before bed, or my hunger will actually wake me up in the middle of the night! i usually try to have some fruit or, like, some peanut butter toast or something. nothing too crazy, and usually just a little something.

THIS^^ haha ugh some times me too it will just wake me up out of a deep sleep. Usually I dive right into the cereal I know its not the best thing but it gives me that fix and puts me right back to sleep. Thankfully its not to often but it does happen from time to time. :smile:

This can actually be a sign of hyperthyroidism, overactive thyroid. Maybe check out a symptoms guide online to make sure nothing else is going on. My family runs on the other side of the spectrum, hypothyroidism, so I'm a bit obsessive with it, get checked every year.