New Rules of Lifting

Options
Hey all, I'm just looking at buying NROL for women and I just had a couple of questions for those people who use it.

1) Is it worth it (the money) or are there reliable substitutes easily available online?

2) How much equipment will I need/will I need to have a gym sub?

Thanks all :)

Replies

• Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    bump bump anyone there? ;)
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I think there is some valuable information if you are new to lifting weights. I got new ideas on different exercises, but most of it I probably could have found elsewhere. I lift at the gym because I need all the equipment for what I do. I think at minimum you need a set of weights.

I recommend going to a bookstore and flipping through the book to decide if it's right for you.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I think there is some valuable information if you are new to lifting weights. I got new ideas on different exercises, but most of it I probably could have found elsewhere. I lift at the gym because I need all the equipment for what I do. I think at minimum you need a set of weights.

I recommend going to a bookstore and flipping through the book to decide if it's right for you.

Thanks a lot Lady :) It seems quite expensive so I think that's a great idea - i had a look at the preview on Amazon and it seems well written etc just.....is it worth like, 50 quid?
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Look in the New Rules of Lifting for Women forum, you'll find all the information you need.