How to plug in planned "free day"

Options
Hi! My DH are going to a music/food festival this weekend, and I just don't see anyway to track what I eat. I will try to keep it as healthy as possible, but I am confused as to how to keep it on my food tracker. What do you guys do?

Replies

• clareeast
    clareeast Posts: 64
    Options
    Just do it! Don't worry about it, and get straight back to logging everything after the event. An occasional meal/day/weekend away from the "structure" will do you good and help you to keep focused! You said you'll try and pick the healthy options anyway, and you will walk miles, without even thinking about it.

ENJOY!!
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I still log everything but in the food notes at the bottom I put in cheat day or what was going on.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I just don't bother logging as it'd be a complete guess. I used to try and log for my weekly Chinese buffet but the numbers were meaningless so I just have a complete day off logging.
  • scottywor
    scottywor Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I enjoy myself, and dont log free, cheat meals/days.

For a meal i will log what I had during the day, and when we go for dinner I dont log anything, same for snacks on friday night... I find its too much of a crap shoot, and pretty useless... they are cheats for a reason! Just keep it in moderation is all I "try" to do!

The idea of putting it in the notes is a good one tho. That way you can see what u ate, and reassess it if things dont go in your favour when you weigh yourself!
  • Luvmyhubby222
    Luvmyhubby222 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great ideas. Thanks all!
    :smile: