ok... so .....

Options
I had a really bad day yesterday.... I was hungry for everything!!! I didnt know what I wanted... I felt like I was starving.... I tried fruit, I tried a couple fruit snacks of my sons thinking it was candy, I even tried licking salt off my finger.... I was almost tempted to order a huge pizza ... But I didnt... What am I supposed to do on those days when i want everything... :sad:

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Have a little bit of everything. That's what I do. Then do cardio. :tongue:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Analyze what you did in the prior 12 to 24 hours. Did you eat a lot more carbs than you usually do? Did you skip a meal or snack. Did you eat something with a lot of sugar in it? Is there something going on with you emotionally that could be triggering the "Food as comfort" reaction that many people have? Are you consistently eating enough calories and protein to maintain your body during weight loss?

These are just the things I can think of off the top of my head--anyone of which can trigger a killer case of the "hungries." Good luck figuring out what your "trigger" might have been.:flowerforyou:

One you figure out what is making you feel this way, you can manage it better in the future, and knowing that it is a temporary situation can make it easier to get through a tough day.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Analyze what you did in the prior 12 to 24 hours. Did you eat a lot more carbs than you usually do? Did you skip a meal or snack. Did you eat something with a lot of sugar in it? Is there something going on with you emotionally that could be triggering the "Food as comfort" reaction that many people have? Are you consistently eating enough calories and protein to maintain your body during weight loss?

These are just the things I can think of off the top of my head--anyone of which can trigger a killer case of the "hungries." Good luck figuring out what your "trigger" might have been.:flowerforyou:

One you figure out what is making you feel this way, you can manage it better in the future, and knowing that it is a temporary situation can make it easier to get through a tough day.

Great response!