30DS how many day did YOU do per level????

Options
2»

Replies

• misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    10 days each level. No rest days. I lost about 4" and maybe 2 lbs.
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have one more day of Level 3 and I am DONE! Then I am starting Ripped in 30 on Monday.

For 30DS, I did 10 days for each level which included weekends so no rest days. I suffered through it but I think I need a break so when I start Ripped in 30 I am giving myself the weekends off. It'll take me longer to get through it but a girls gotta rest!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just coming to the end of my first round of the shred. Going to tale a couple of days off and start another round probably alternating it each day. Again so I don't get bored. I hope you guys don't mind if I add some of you. I do offer good support and could do with some myself!!

I did this (restarted as every other day with a cardio day in between after I completed the first round. You'll be shocked at how far you've come when you restart level one!
  • hwillia1
    hwillia1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 10 days per level and 1 rest day a week . When I have finished this I am going to do ripped in 30. I am trying to lose the baby weight. Before I was pregnant I used to regularly do 2 levels at a time. I am know where near that level of fitness yet.
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I did 8 days on Level 1, followed by 12 days on Level 2 and I am now on 4 days of Level 3 and aiming for 10. Mostly back-to-back but with an odd rest day here and there mostly when life didn't let me get it in (ie: I had 2 days in Level 2 off as we were away camping with no DVD player :wink:)

I have a HRM which monitors my calorie burn. MFPs circuit training reckons I should burn more, but not that much - maybe 20-30 calories max. Interestingly I have never burned the same amount of calories on two workouts over the whole time I have been doing 30DS!?!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

The calories burned in here under circuit...are WRONG......!!!! Be sure to get a HRM.

Hmmm, my heart rate monitor and the calories on here were pretty close for this one. Granted I only log it as 20 minutes (don't count the warm up or cool down).
  • StephC74
    StephC74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I did it 3 days a week for 9 weeks - three weeks at each level (I guess I actually only did 27 days). Anyway that is what worked for me and my schedule. I lost 3 inches off of my waist, 3 off my hips, and 1 1/2 inches off each thigh - not much change in my arm and calf measurements but I definitely am a lot stronger after finishing.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

The calories burned in here under circuit...are WRONG......!!!! Be sure to get a HRM.

Hmmm, my heart rate monitor and the calories on here were pretty close for this one. Granted I only log it as 20 minutes (don't count the warm up or cool down).

Same here. :) IN fact the numbers were almost exactly the same save 10-20 calories. *shrug*
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    How do you log your workout?

MFP has a circuit training log under cardio. I found if I entered how long I did the shred the MFP circuit training calculation was on par with my heart rate monitor.

That's awesome! Thank you so much
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    First time through I did 10 days per level with Sundays off. I'm going through it again and increasing my hand weights from 3 to 5lbs. Doing each level 5 days with Sat and Sun off, then repeat.

I definitely lost inches but didn't measure myself when I started. I lost about 8lbs during my first round.

I don't have a HRM but log it as 20 minutes circuit training for 200 calories. That seems pretty average with what people who do have HRM say they burn.