Ladies: guys with big calves like or hate?

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    They are proportionate to your upper body, so I say yum! I love built legs, and a built back. Two hottest things! Although you still lose points for being a cubs fan. :)
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Much better than small calves. :)
  • KettleBellHoe
    KettleBellHoe Posts: 161
    Options
    I like muscle tone and definition more then size.
    -Kiera
  • martin_chicago
    martin_chicago Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    thanks other then they are huge they actually grey almost 3 inches but muscle
    thanks sweetie
    Well I have always been partial to good legs on a guy (perhaps cause mine are so chickeny) so yep, built up or just muscly thighs and calves are nice, but i agree with some of the other posters, its about proportion too. For example I saw a guy who really spent time and effort gaining and working out his upper bod, and it was great, but he still had his skinny guy chicken legs underneith, so though I may like particular parts, I personally think proportion overall makes all the sexy parts shine even better.

EDA: So I just stalked your pics, and there is nothing wrong with your calves!
  • martin_chicago
    Options
    its in my pics you be the judge
    huge?? I pass.. Average Id say, that I can see he has been working out, but not huges ones.
  • martin_chicago
    Options
    i am thankful it will look and fit my body
    Man I would be grateful if i were you, calves are probably the most genetically pre-determined muscle of all and many guys have the opposite problem. They can get jacked up top and can't do anything about their chicken calves!!
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I hate mine:
    Untitled-2.jpg

I have difficulty finding pants that fit over them.... I don't know how you are surviving with your since they are an inch bigger...
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    its the least of my worries lol
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love: love nice calf muscles. actually if a guy has on shorts I look straight at the calf muscles, haha
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I think it really depends on the body type. My husband has muscular, bigger legs and his calves match the rest of him. However, if I see a 160lb. guy running down the road and his calves are bulging out, it's kinda disgusting, haha.
  • BleepyBloop
    Options
    I have to say that when I met my husband I saw his eyes and his smile. He was wearing trousers and I didn't get to see his calves for ages. Anyway dh is long and skinny but he's got nice muscled calves from cycling!