2»

Replies

• JamieHolland1
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • amh0554
    amh0554 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Coffee is a wonderful appetite supressant. Or tea. Green tea is probably the best since you don't put cream and sugar in it.
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    It seems like your days are half and half...half your day your eating great choices then the next half of the day you're eating bad food...even though fast food places have "healthy options" they are still not good for you...try to layoff the fast food..and also deff. Eat more protein and vegetables...try and stay away from a high amount of carbs because carbs turn into sugar making you more hungry throughout the day...it seems you are eating all the calories you should be but notice in your diary that the list of food to make up your 1200 calories isn't very long.eating better, healthier food lets you eat more...and always make sure to eat AT LEAST 1200 ... Never go under it puts your body in starvation mode. And one last thing, try and eat some low cal snacks in between your meals. Keeps you fuller throughout the day. :smile:
  • breadguy
    breadguy Posts: 3
    Options
    I have started looking to the glycemic index when looking at the carbs i'm going to eat. I'm less hungry now between meals. Try eating like a diabetic and you will be eating more efficiently.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Add 200-300g of salad (your spinach counts towards that) and 150-200g of low cal/carb (nutrient dense) vegetables everyday, then tell me you're hungry.

More veg more veg more veg.

You may well find, that hunger occurs a couple of hours after high gi stuff like cookies.
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    eat more protein!
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Have you tried drinking a big glass of cold water before each meal?
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    just kidding you're already eating a lot of protein. i'm not sure then :(
  • dayhadley
    dayhadley Posts: 46
    Options
    I have been taking Saba it is an all natural appitite suppressant. I have found this to be very helpful. A girl I work with is selling it I can check on it foryou and give you some info if you would like..

I just found Saba on Google shopping/Amazon for $60 per bottle (by Ace)... 60 capsules. Does this sound right to you? How much does your co-worker sell it for/how many per bottle? Thank you!