new to myfitnesspal, old to the diet routine! lol

yentasdoitbetter
yentasdoitbetter Posts: 82 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
sooo i went to my best friend's house this past weekend and saw how great she looked! she only lost 11lbs but, i guess, from working out so much, she looked like she lost 20! so on my long drive home, i made my mind up THATS IT! i have to do something about my weight.

over the past 6 months i've gained over 30 lbs from eating cause i'm bored, depressed, excited...just any reason to eat. i have to break this before i kill myself!

i have been getting dizzy, seeing spots, very weak and tired..this has got to be from the weight gain. i wasn't light to begin with but this is the heaviest i've EVER been my whole life.

so i'm doing both, what this website recommends then comparing it to Weight Watchers points. So far, they're exactly the same. i did all my healthy food shopping last night, bought a recumbent exercise bike (craigslist for $25) and Gold's Home Gym that attaches onto the door ($25). Healthy food costs too much to join a gym lol

soooo NICE TO MEET EVERYONE! feel free to email me or reply to my post!

<3 Jennifer <3

p.s. had fun making my own ticker too!

232534.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    sooo i went to my best friend's house this past weekend and saw how great she looked! she only lost 11lbs but, i guess, from working out so much, she looked like she lost 20! so on my long drive home, i made my mind up THATS IT! i have to do something about my weight.

over the past 6 months i've gained over 30 lbs from eating cause i'm bored, depressed, excited...just any reason to eat. i have to break this before i kill myself!

i have been getting dizzy, seeing spots, very weak and tired..this has got to be from the weight gain. i wasn't light to begin with but this is the heaviest i've EVER been my whole life.

so i'm doing both, what this website recommends then comparing it to Weight Watchers points. So far, they're exactly the same. i did all my healthy food shopping last night, bought a recumbent exercise bike (craigslist for $25) and Gold's Home Gym that attaches onto the door ($25). Healthy food costs too much to join a gym lol

soooo NICE TO MEET EVERYONE! feel free to email me or reply to my post!

<3 Jennifer <3

p.s. had fun making my own ticker too!

232534.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

I know that right , welcome back and healthy food do cost alot I dont care who argue about it I work in retail so I know first hand . good luck on your new journey
  • yentasdoitbetter
    yentasdoitbetter Posts: 82 Member
    thanks alot! i'm pretty excited!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.