RED TEAM WEEK 9!

Options
MelL1205
MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
I think Monique might have started vacation, so I started a week 9 thread...

Today was weigh-in day.

I mentioned on the week 8 thread that I am weighing in tomorrow... I think a couple others are too.
So tomorrow is fine. I should have the list ready by tomorrow afternoon if people weigh-in today or tomorrow morning.

Replies

• andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    Week went pretty good for me. Todays weight in was 244.:flowerforyou:
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    I weighed myself, I'm still 249. Which isn't bad or good, but do able. =)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today at 206... 1 down from last week. I'll take it! hehe
    Not bad considering we were running out of food in the house so I was reduced to some crap thats not that good for you :laugh: and my knees limiting my exercise.

The bf talked his grandpa into squeezing me into their family doc (i have no insurance >.<) so I'll know if its minor like a sprain, or if I tore something, twisted, need another surgery, etc. And I'll ask when I can continue my walks. I hate having bad knees... and I hate when they act up like this too! Oh well.

Hope everyone did well last week. Here's to a new week! :drinker:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    I just weighed and I am shocked.... 265.
    That's 7 pounds down, and I've only exercised one day, and went over cals a few days..! of course today is day 4 of TOM so I guess I'm losing some of the water weight, etc. and since I've been on TOM, I have had to literally force myself to eat anything because I've felt so sick. but I am amazed. Now I feel like this week I need to work for it...lol.

Hope y'all have a great day today!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    And the verdict is . . . . 180.0. Surprise, suprise....:grumble:
    It's TOM for me as well, but I just started so I'm hoping some of this is because of that...??
    I know that I messed up 2 or 3 days this past week eating wise and that I couldn't exercise all that much because I was really weak for who knows what reason. But in the grand scheme of things, I didn't think I did too badly.
    I worked out yesterday and stayed under my cals (+workout cals) by about 150.
    I'm aiming for the same today. One day at a time...
    Next week, I better see a lower number on that stupid scale.

Not enough people have weigh-in so I'm not going to bother posting the spreadsheet yet.

Jess, wow. That's fantastic! :smile:

Liz, 1 pound is great. Awesome job. I hope your knees are better soon! :flowerforyou:

Jenn, maintaining is good. :smile:

Andrea, great job to you too! :smile:

Yay! Everyone is doing well...[except me].
  • jfilon
    jfilon Posts: 80
    Options
    Back up to 144. Aw, shucks.
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    I had a tragic week. My mother -in-law was killed in a car accident last Tuesday and we just got back on Sunday. Our family is devastated and I ca't stop crying:cry:
    I gained 1.5 pounds from eating anything available when it was available, plus I didn't exercise and I know I shoud've gone for walks, since they live in the country and the fresh air would have been good.

I'm having a hard time accepting that life goes on as usual...

CW: 145.5 lbs.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Yessie, I am so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. :cry: :heart:

But I can certainly empathize with having a hard time accepting that life just keeps going... and I also understand about eating anything whenever... I wish I had advice for you on that, but I have not made much progress there either.
    I've seen my share of loss and struggle, so if you ever need to talk/vent/anything, you can just PM me, I'll always listen. That goes for anyone, by the way.

Don't fret too much about the 1.5 pounds... it's really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. And, when you are ready, you'll be back and continuing to make fantastic progress.

Hang in there.
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    Thanks Mel for your kind words. Anything makes me cry now days...
    In a way I'm comforted that it happened during summer vacation (I'm a teacher), I just don't know how could have function if I had to go back to school after a week. At least since I'm home, I can cry and grieve without restrain or distraction. My husband is very strong and cried only twice in front of me. He comes from a family of 12, and was chose to give his mother's eulogy - it was beautiful! But he had to go back to work yesterday, so in a way I'm crying for both of us :brokenheart:

On a better note, I got up this morning and walked for 1/2 an hour.
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm same as last week 189 :grumble: :sad: not sure what happpened but I'll be in New Orleans (leaving tomorrow) for a week and luckily my hotel has a 24 hour gym so hopefully a lower number to report next week (if I can stay away from the good food)! Yessie, my heart goes out to you and your family & I pray that God covers you and your family as you "go through" this....great job on the 1/2 hour walk :flowerforyou: Ladies keep up the great progress!
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Just checking in...as a reminder I am giong to remain at 146.6 since it's my tom this week :sick:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    Here is my weigh in for week 9
    Week 1 - 163
    Week 2 - 162
    Week 3 - 161
    Week 4 - No Weigh-In
    Week 5 - 158
    Week 6 - 157
    Week 7 - 156
    Week 8 - 155
    Week 9 - 153

Just wanted to check-in real quick!! Hope everyone has a great weigh-in!

-Mack
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ok checking in guys. I'm now 218 Yippee!!.. :blushing:

Yessie I'm so sorry to hear about you Mother In law. I will pray that you find some peace.
  • andrea09
    Options
    So here is a funny...or at least I thought it was funny.
    I had my "big" orange tabby cat up at the vet for his routine shots,ect. The vet said that he way overweight and needs too loose weight. He is on a "special" diet cat food. Too funny! I never thought that my cat would need to go on a diet. :laugh: So I asked how much does he weight and the vet looked at me and said 20 pounds. :noway: Holy cow!! I have lost as much as he weighs. He is heavy...is that what 20 extra pounds feels like? oh my goodness.....
    Hope you all have a great rest of the day! :happy:
  • andrea09
    Options
    Yessie I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.:heart:
  • kvcarden
    Options
    So here is a funny...or at least I thought it was funny.
    I had my "big" orange tabby cat up at the vet for his routine shots,ect. The vet said that he way overweight and needs too loose weight. He is on a "special" diet cat food. Too funny! I never thought that my cat would need to go on a diet. :laugh: So I asked how much does he weight and the vet looked at me and said 20 pounds. :noway: Holy cow!! I have lost as much as he weighs. He is heavy...is that what 20 extra pounds feels like? oh my goodness.....
    Hope you all have a great rest of the day! :happy:

This was cute and a great laugh :laugh:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    So today was not a fantastic day. I ate approx. 100 too many calories, but I'm not going to get upset by that. Tomorrow is a new day, hopefully full of better choices (although exercising was ok - I can now stand the elliptical for 35 minutes... I had been doing 30 recently).
  • kvcarden
    Options
    Mel that's great 35 minutes on the elliptical...I can only do 10 minutes so kudos to you :drinker: Hope tomorrow is a "better" day for you (although I'm sure today was not as bad as you think bc you did work out).

Keyisha
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Thanks Keyisha.

Well, today I partly feel like a failure because there's no way I'm going to be able to work out. I feel so weak (again, like last week - stupid failing body) and it's day 2 of TOM so I just feel absolutely awful. I just cannot drag myself outisde. And its raining. And foggy. And gross. :ohwell: So, I fail. Oh well.

I just realized I never posted the spreadsheet... ummm... I'll get to it (I promise). There's SO many holes because people are disappearing... probably having fun because its summer.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    I condensed it to only include the people we've heard from this week (I think I got everyone).

redteam-4.jpg