Hey, Why Not!

Options
Hello! I saw a link to MFP on a blog and thought, "Hey, why not." I've been steadily gaining since the birth of my 2yo, and enough is enough. I'm an emotional eater, and with a 2yo, I'm emotional a lot! LOL!

I entered my Food Diary for today, and that was an absolute eye opener! What I thought was a pretty good day was not-so-much! And I really "like" the little message it gave me: "If every day is like today, you'll weight *** in 5 weeks." Obviously that is the WRONG direction!

I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Replies

• Chuck1223
    Chuck1223 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WELCOME :happy: this site is well worth the time that you put into it.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hi emom21, and welcome! You'll find this is a great support tool in your fitness journey! Best of luck to you~
  • mdpgap
    mdpgap Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome. Tracking the food you eat & your exercise each day takes dicipline but it works!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: