So, how tan are you???

Options

Replies

• Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Native American..... a few minutes in the sun, and I'm a toasty tan.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    It's impossible for me to get even a little tan. I only burn.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    hispanic :P but i can go vampire mode lol
  • bbaldnerhill
    bbaldnerhill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I saw her too and couldn't believe it. She didn't even look real it looked like a fake tan.
  • bbaldnerhill
    bbaldnerhill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you tried a tanning bed? I only burn in the natural light but if I get a base tan inside, then I tan.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite of tan... I am ghostly white, Pale girls are awesome!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I burn easily so moving to Brisbane probably wasn't the best move skin-wise ;)

I also like to play cricket, which doesn't help.

Slip, slap, slop and try to avoid it is my mantra, even so I am quite tanned for my complexion.

Currently investigating the best sunscreen options, I've heard zinc is better but hate the feel of the stuff.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm so pale my Mr. says I glow in the dark!
  • chunkyme
    chunkyme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im the casper of my culture hahaha
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    ...I'm black...
    So naturally, very tan...
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    <---- I love tanning...I tan twice on Thursdays because I am Tantastic!

Enjoy having leather for skin.. not to mention skin cancer! I cannot believe people still lay in those tanning beds! If you have to be orange just get a damn spray tan, same effect no cancer!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm a little tan... But not very. I tan okay during the summer, but am transluscent during the winter!
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm quite Tan, but I love it! I'm even more tanned than that crazy lady on television!
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Being Caucasian and from Minnesota... I am INCREDIBLY pale. Went to Florida last month, sat in the sun basically the whole time; got tan lines and everything, yet no one noticed any difference once I got back home. Only my closest friend said "oh look! you're about normal colored now!" haaaaa
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    I'm a good ol' slice of Texas White Bread....

Also....Red Headed and Blue eyed. I burn just thinking about the sun...
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty ghostly white, and that's my natural skintone. I got a bad sunburn when I was 13, and never laid out again - I've been religious about sunblock ever since. Let's put it this way - when I go to buy a new makeup shade, I just say to the lady at the makeup counter, "The lightest shade is fine. No, really, you dont' need to color match me. Just let's go to the complete left end of your color choices, and I'll be a-okay."

^ ^ ^ ^ This made my day! Thank you for posting! I bet your skin is beautiful!:bigsmile:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I couldn't resist. I saw that woman on TV the other night. OMG that's not tan that's a hot dog that's been left on the grill too long.
    I used to tan until I developed skin cancer - no fun.

I actually thought the pic on the internet was someone doing black face.

I know, right? That's all I could think when I saw her on the RiciduList on AC360!

As for myself, I'm half Mexican, so I can tan easily if I want to. But, I don't, so I'm fairly white.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally tanned ...brown all year round!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have olive skin tone I tan just being in the sun for 10 minutes

^^^^This! I thank my Italian blood. I get really tan while my friends burn to a crisp.
  • myers0machine
    myers0machine Posts: 685
    Options
    only thing important in life is a tan i say...who cares if a girl is caked in makeup and fake tan?if they feel confident that way then let them do whatever the **** they want.