New to MFP, 35 lbs lost (lots of pix)

Options
2»

Replies

• Brittonloves
    Options
    That's a really significant change. You look great! Congratulations.

Going from chubby to skinny is great for confidence, but being truly fit is a whole new level of wonderful. Don't be a spectator! Go push your boundaries a little, you never know what fun things you'll find yourself doing and enjoying!

Exactly! And THANK YOU. I have always known how to get skinny... I've yo-yo-dieted my way into skinny a hundred times. But I've never put any effort into really being fit. Working with a trainer has been crazy because she gets me doing things I never imagined I could do, and definitely NEVER thought I would enjoy. But when she gives me a new move or ups the weights I'm using and I think, "This chick believes in me way too much-- I can't do THAT!" and then I do EXACTLY that, it's seriously the best feeling in the world... that feeling of surprising myself and being stronger than I thought... it's very very cool. Easy to get hooked on, too!
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great job.... your legs are fantastic!
  • Brittonloves
    Options
    Great job.... your legs are fantastic!

wow thanks! I don't quite see it yet, but a friend of mine sent me a picture from her bachelorette party (where I wore a very very short dress) and the only thing in the subject was "LOOK AT YOUR LEGS, YOU SEXY BEAST". My friends are weird but supportive, so I guess it could be worse. Anyway THANK YOU! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!