If you could have one super power...

Options
nnylee
nnylee Posts: 814 Member
If you could have one super power, what would it be? You can do anything you want, but it has to have one flaw.

I think I would take from the animorphs and change into an animal. But then after an hour or two, I'd be stuck if I stayed in it. Though, now that I think about it, that could be super risky. D:

Replies

• JTHRONES
    JTHRONES Posts: 75
    Options
    Well, one isn't cutting it! I can't choose between the ability to read minds or manipulate people... like 'glamoring' from True Blood ;D
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Um...

I'd want to be able to fly, but...

not over the sea.
  • nnylee
    Options
    Well, one isn't cutting it! I can't choose between the ability to read minds or manipulate people... like 'glamoring' from True Blood ;D

But what would be the flaw? It has to have a flaw! :D
  • nnylee
    Options
    Um...

I'd want to be able to fly, but...

not over the sea.

See, I'd like to have something like flying...but I'm really scared of heights. D:
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

See, I'd like to have something like flying...but I'm really scared of heights. D:

I am, too, but I used to practice lucid dreaming and would fly in my dreams, and it felt AMAZING, so I've convinced myself really flying would feel like it did in my dreams. :tongue:

In reality, I'm the girl who has been known to crawl up hills, and to climb ladders to look into the attic and then get stuck a few steps up.
  • lauleipop
    lauleipop Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Infinite wealth.
    The flaw? Ungodly taxes.
  • JTHRONES
    JTHRONES Posts: 75
    Options

But what would be the flaw? It has to have a flaw! :D

Mind Reading- My feelings would always be hurt because I'd know what everyone REALLY thinks ALL THE TIME.

Manipulation- Um, I dunno. What people don't know won't hurt 'em... ;D
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Statistics / probability prediction. I'd imagine it would come with head splitting migraines. Still want it! LOLZ
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I would like to have the power to cure people with touch, mental and physical problems.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    To be able to see into the future and play the market without moral or ethical hinderences.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    id like the superpower to eat whatever i want and ALWAYS look like miranda kerr....the flaw would be if i stopped exercising, i would get fat.

lol.......
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    i could stop time.

BUT, for every minute i stopped time for, i would age double.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I would want to be able to control the weather, but I would lose my superpower if I didn't spend time outdoors - rain, snow, or sunshine - every day. (and yes... I would make there be rainy days and snowstorms) :-)
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i would want the power to sing like a siren... flaw would be never knowing if people were drawn to me for me or my voice
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Most definitely flight. That, or if we lived in a world where lots of people had super powers I'd pull a Rogue and pick that I could absorb other's powers..but that might be cheating a bit.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    A super fast awesome amazing metabolism! I could eat 6000 calories a day and not worry!

the flaw: If I can't eat for a day, I'd get really sick and weak. Also the budget to keep up with that is a *****.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to fly! Of course, that means that if I were to fly too high, I wouldn't have enough oxygen & would have to fly at a lower altitude. Also, the higher that you fly, the colder it gets... don't like the cold! (Even though I'll take cold any day over heat!)
  • nnylee
    Options
    i could stop time.

BUT, for every minute i stopped time for, i would age double.

Oh maan. That's a rough one.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    To be able to stop time!

Could take random naps, more study time, ahhh
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    I want to be the guy in the room who is (echo on) the VOICE... of REASON... (echo off). The flaw would be that nobody ever wants to listen to (echo on) the VOICE... of REASON... (echo off)

Oh wait - were we supposed to describe a power that we don't already have?