Shut up shut up shut UP!!!

Qatsi
Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
The boss brought in a box of Krispy Kreme donuts this morning. There are still four of them sitting in the break room next to my office, and the custard-filled one is calling my name. LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU...

90 minutes till I go home...

Replies

• runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    I LOVE when people bring doughnuts into our office. They're the only 'snack' I hate, so it's easy to resist.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Fill up with water.... many women I work with will do that.

Its easy for me to avoid - I dont want the bleeding kankar sores afterwards
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    if you're in an office building you should open the window and play a game of hit people with donuts
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    That one nasty co-worker....you know the one I mean.....sneezed all over them. I saw 'em do it. :bigsmile:

You're welcome! :wink:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    I just went in the break room and licked EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! You should be good now.
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    I just went in the break room and licked EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! You should be good now.

:laugh: best post ever.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Just walk in there, slip your hands underneath the box and flip it off the desk while yelling the phrase, 'F!ck your doughnuts!!!'.... They've officially hit the floor. Leave them be for about 30 seconds, thus rendering them useless to the '5 seconds' or '10 seconds' rule.
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    NSV update - I resisted the Krispy Kreme siren song...:bigsmile:
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Fill up with water.... many women I work with will do that.

Its easy for me to avoid - I dont want the bleeding kankar sores afterwards

wait, what?
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    NSV update - I resisted the Krispy Kreme siren song...:bigsmile:

Don't speak too loudly.... You'll be berated about the lack of "moderation" in your life. Haha
    Congrats on resisting the temptation :)
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
    I LOVE when people bring doughnuts into our office. They're the only 'snack' I hate, so it's easy to resist.

35aolzl.png

WHAT?!
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    DONT WANNA HEAR YOU!
    I'm gonna have this song stuck in my head all.day.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    The boss brought in a box of Krispy Kreme donuts this morning. There are still four of them sitting in the break room next to my office, and the custard-filled one is calling my name. LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU...

90 minutes till I go home...

Dont do it (SOMEONE COUGHED AND SNEEZED ALL OVER THE LAST FOUR...they did i promise
  • BetterThanExpected
    BetterThanExpected Posts: 104 Member
    if you're in an office building you should open the window and play a game of hit people with donuts
    :laugh:
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Guilty as charged! I always bring in snacks for my coworkers. Then they'll ask why I'm not eating and I tell them that I'm just fattening you up so I look slimmer.
  • alliegeorge
    alliegeorge Posts: 114

35aolzl.png

WHAT?!

HAHAH!
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78

35aolzl.png

WHAT?!
    great pic i know how you feel i love donuts