Awesome!
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Options
    you look great you no longer have a kardashian bottom congrats
  • robinrainville
    robinrainville Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am both inspired and jealous! Lol. Congrats to you. Has taken me 4 months to re-lose 40. Such a struggle. I just bought the 30 day shred too, can't wait to start it. Got 25 to go!
  • Sherryh1234
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fabulous!
  • jillybean
    jillybean Posts: 57
    Options
    You look great! I started MFP in April at the exact weight you were and am working to get to 130lbs. How tall are you?
    You're weight loss photos are an inspiration for me to keep on logging and exercising!
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    You look great! I started MFP in April at the exact weight you were and am working to get to 130lbs. How tall are you?
    You're weight loss photos are an inspiration for me to keep on logging and exercising!
    Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much! I am actually 5'4. So I am on the short end. haha. I know you can do it! And welcome to MFP! If you need extra motivation, please feel free to friend me and I will help as much as I can!!!
  • jayb33z
    jayb33z Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    really looking outstanding girl!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Your weight is where I'm struggling to get too. We are the same height too and have the same body shape. I'm currently at 142. From your 142 to your 133 is a huge difference.....thanks for sharing the pics gives me a bit of a visual on how my body will look at 133 as well. Mind if I add you as a friend?
  • amanday88
    amanday88 Posts: 68
    Options
    Great job! I want to be where you are :)
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Cool series of pics. Enjoy your great progress!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Inspirational and thanks for posting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!