Love handles !!

Options
I have tried exercising to get my abs tightened, I'm not really bothered about a 6 pack I'm 50 now:sad: but like a lot of men I have the old spare tires or love handles on my sides that I cant seem to shift. Does anyone know of a good exercise for this area:frown:

Replies

• JLEC77
    JLEC77 Posts: 9
    Options
    You could try the side plank or oblique crunches...but as far as I know, you can't target one area on your body. You just have to lose weight all over and the "love handles" will either disappear or lessen - hopefully!

Good luck!
  • mrsparker
    mrsparker Posts: 12
    Options
    I use this balley's fit belt that wraps around your waist every time i workout it has helped me alot on my handles but not so much on my apron:smile:
  • ColinQ
    ColinQ Posts: 76
    Options
    I've seen a new device on the shopping channels that claims to target this area. I think its called the ring or the circle, something like that. I was wondering if any had tried it and could recommend it:smile:
    Mrsparker whats a balleys belt??
  • mrsparker
    mrsparker Posts: 12
    Options
    Its a belt thats made out of Neoprene rubber to make you sweat and to trim down your waist line. You can get it from your Walmart or Kmart for about 8 dollars
  • ColinQ
    ColinQ Posts: 76
    Options
    Cool:glasses: or maybe not depending how you look at it:laugh: