Weight Loss Story - Warts and All

suziecue66
suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
Worth a read:

"I’m sure you’ve previously read interviews of people who’ve lost a lot of weight. I’m betting most of them gushed on about how they discovered some magical fat loss trick that made the process effortless and melted off the pounds. That trick was probably encapsulated in some product sold by the interviewee, author or media outlet responsible for the interview.

This isn’t going to be one of those interviews. Make no mistake – our guest today has lost a lot of weight. But he’s not going to bull**** you and tell you how easy it was, nor is he going to feed you some self-aggrandizing tale about his impenetrable willpower. He’s not going to wank on about some magic diet, supplement or training routine he discovered that melted pounds off quicker than he could buy smaller clothes. And he definitely won’t be hitting you with a pitch for his new supplement line or DVD workout series; he doesn’t have any.

What you’re about to read is a refreshingly candid, honest and insightful account of one man’s weight loss journey; a journey that was ultimately successful but traversed some pretty rough and rocky terrain on the way.

Today you’re going to meet a formerly obese individual who succeeded in an endeavour at which most others fail. He’s going to explain exactly how it feels to shed over 120lbs of unwanted chub, and he’s going to share with you the strategies he employed en route to his remarkable transformation. He’s also going to share the mistakes, setbacks, frustrations, and insecurities that plagued him along the way. I believe this interview will prove infinitely more valuable to people hoping to lose weight than a lifetime’s worth of infomercial-like cheesy-grinned ‘success’ stories – there’s no sugar-coating here, just the plain truth, warts and all."
By Anthony Colpo

http://anthonycolpo.com/?p=3516
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!