Guys in glasses - help needed!

stevewynjones
stevewynjones Posts: 1,052 Member
So recently I go for an eye test and whilst the vision is 20/20 I still get a prescription, Hmmm they sell glasses so this must be a cash cow moment! Anyhow, I go and see the lady sales person and we spend the next 20 minutes trying on different frames, none of which I like or she doesn’t think suit me, you get the picture....Another 20minutes go by and every member of staff (7) has had a go at finding me a frame. FAIL! She actually says;

" I haven’t got anything that doesn’t make you look sinister or like a serial killer”

So whilst I can’t currently join the pack, ladies who do you like in glasses? The girls in glasses thread was huge......

Replies

• _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,385 Member
    He's one of the few male actors who wears them... a lot.

Pirates_SF074806_400.jpg
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    i like men in glasses..

sinister huh..
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    glassessss.jpg

oh wait you said Glasses... oh.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    I get lots of compliments. Oakley is what I wear
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    I like most guys in glasses. There is one local politician that looks like a damn idiot in his glasses. Wish I knew how to post pics cause I am sure I could find one of him for everyone to enjoy. :laugh:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    i'd go with sinister.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    Please don't follow the pack and get dark frames. Metal frames would look much better.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,052 Member
    the limited range of frames is awful....

< secretly hoping girls post lots of pics of hot dudes in glasses so I can copy >

:glasses:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    With coke bottle lenses too? :love:

:ohwell: :embarassed: :grumble:
  • the limited range of frames is awful....

You can always shop around for frames and than take it to get the rx filled elsewhere. Maybe something rectangular, and a wire frame instead of thick chunky plastic ones? When I go shopping for eye glasses, I take pictures of the frames I like best and make my decision.
    Tried to find pictures of male celebs with glasses, and there are a zillion of Johnny Depp in his weird Harry Potter frames. :ohwell:
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    I have glasses but my biggest complaint is how they always slide down when you are working out. Especially with cardio!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    i love men with glasses...maybe its because my dad wears glasses...my husband mainly wears his to drive
    156662_486305315616_579195616_5850374_270963_n.jpg
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member

Pirates_SF074806_400.jpg
    Johnny Depp... can't go wrong there :)
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    the limited range of frames is awful....

< secretly hoping girls post lots of pics of hot dudes in glasses so I can copy >

hahaha

all i did was google "hot guys in glasses"

here you go:

hot_guys_glasses-600x450.jpg

tumblr_lkfjb6pMxe1qfyncko1_500.jpg

shemar-moore-glasses1-e1334282458600.jpg

alex-oloughlin-glasses-e1334283430838.jpg
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member

Pirates_SF074806_400.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmm drooling... I have the biggest crush in this guy!!..
    Also my bf uses glasses. Glasses are sexy :wink:
  • stephaneb74
    stephaneb74 Posts: 151 Member
    I got mine online for really cheap..... upload a face picture and try different frame, pick the one you like..... get a second pair for the sun and you are set to go..... just go to Walmart to have them adjusted for free....lol
    This being said tomorrow I am actually going to see if I could wear contacts because my glasses are in the way when working out, or shooting, or anything other than reading or watching TV :-)
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    This man does it for me...so I married him. He wears his glasses all the time only off his face when he is sleeping.

DSC_0009-1.jpg
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    justin-timberlake-glasses__oPt.jpg
    seth-rogan-glasses.jpg
    Reg.4897.6.jpg
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    There are tons of choices you just need a good place. I have Oakley sunglasses prescription, Prada frames, Gucci and Diesel. All pictured in my profile.TheKitchen2.jpg
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    <---- Mine are by InHouse. They were slightly pricey, but really nice. Honey colored tortoise shell. Their men's line is really great.

I find the lighter colors are less harsh and menacing looking.

Here's Ty Burrell rocking similar from InHouse.

6a00d8341ca4b653ef014e5fcb8ee6970c-550wi