Methyl Drive

Options
2»

Replies

• freebird777
    Options
    I'm sick of hearing about all of these "supplements". Whatever happened to eating clean and healthfully, exercising regularly, and letting your body become what nature intended it to be? I wouldn't touch these drugs with a ten foot pole. To me, it's the same thing as eating processed foods.
  • talicea7812
    Options
    I'm currently taking Methyl Drive... Before this I used Oxy Elite and was very happy with it...however its no longer available. The Oxy Elite definitely helped with weightloss. I'm down 8lbs with no exercise. I just took the Oxy and changed my eating habits. I loved the extra energy I got from taking the supplement.

As for the Methyl Drive- I would say I have a high tolerance for stimulants. So far I would say they are okay. I take it in the morning after I've eaten breakfast & I drink lots of water throughout the day. It will be hard to say if they will help with weightloss tho. I think I'm at a plateau point. If I want to lose any more lbs I have to exercise. So I started today. We'll see what happens.

For anyone thinking of taking the Methyl Drive...just be responsible. If you get shaky from coffee its probably best to avoid. Know your body and don't abuse it. It says take one a day for a reason! I hate when ppl don't follow directions and supplements are pulled from the shelves.
  • dontjudgeo
    dontjudgeo Posts: 1
    Options
    When people gain weight the energy level drops to nothing. It is hard to get the energy it takes to start the proper excercise program.People aren't looking to make it easy, they are looking to make it start happening and get themselves into a good routine and lose some initial weight to jumpstart their confidence and let them know that they can do it. Most people don't want an easy out they just want to get started and need some help to start so don't judge