New here need friends! Trying to lose 30lbs!

Options
Im new here, I have an open diary and I need some motivational friends. Anyone
Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Leslie6208
    Leslie6208 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Amanda. I'm new here also would love to be one of your motivational friends. I need the same...I'm also trying to lose 30lbs so we have a common goal : )
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in every day and have lost about 30 lbs. Still looking to lose about 60 more.
  • smiller9
    smiller9 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Here are some useful free site:
    www.bodyrock.tv
    www.myomytv.com
    www.diet.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cooking-ideasHomemade-Healthy-Foods/179121125503371
  • anoroc751
    anoroc751 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    sent you a message. lets do it. Not sure how much i want to lose total. If i go by the bmi charts, probably about 50-70.
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    you can add me! :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!!!!

I've been on a plateu lately and feeling kinda ehh. I could use some motivation as well. I do my best to comment, motivate and encourage on a daily basis.
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Add me!I'm here evreyday(i'm addicted)i've lost 21.5 and need to lose 44 more.Open diary & lovvveeeee to share new ideas and foods!
  • alissem
    alissem Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Amanda I'm looking to lose about 30 too. I easily lost all my pregnancy weight after my son was born in the first year. Guess I took it for granted and got busy or lazy and now... well like I said I need to lose 30!

I just did my measurements for my thighs, butt, hips, stomach and bust plus I took pictures. Squeezing into the shorts I used to wear was depressing enough, I'm hoping when I look at the pics it'll motivate me and not bring me down.

I also stopped by the library today and picked up a few good books. I will admit I've been trying dieting over the last few months but it's been yo yoing more than anything else. I've also been counting the calories on this site but it didn't obviously work either. I'm hoping a little mutual "let's do this" will help do the trick. It's not as easy to make excuses when people are calling you on your crap :)

So, what has everyone else been doing to start their weight loss?

Mel
  • jazmyn123
    jazmyn123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    new also would love some motivation
  • jazmyn123
    jazmyn123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :smile: new also would love some motivation
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I've got about 19lbs to go...feel free to add me! You'll find great motivation and support here!!