Looking to add more interactive & supportive friends

Options
13»

Replies

• candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    I would love to have more friends! The ones I have are great, but we can all use more support! I am on several times a day & try to comment on every persons post- doesn't always happen, but I try my best!
  • JennTrusso
    JennTrusso Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined, and I'm looking for support/encouragement to lose about 50 pounds. Feel free to add me! :D
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Request sent... anyone else may feel free to add me. :)
  • ryliejaiden
    ryliejaiden Posts: 68
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.
    I've been on MFP for about two weeks and I'm on here everyday.
    I try to give support to my friends as much as I can, I do have a slightly larger friends list so sometimes its hard, but I try my best!
    I'm always accepting new friends who are looking for support :)

21532851.png
  • BritSchuler
    BritSchuler Posts: 34
    Options
    My name is Britney, I'm 20 and am trying to lose my baby weight. Trying to get down to 135. Have 40 pounds to lose. You can add me!! I'm on everyday. =]]
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone if you sent me a friend request with a message attached I'm sure I gotcha all! If not, please feel free to friend request me and include a message with it. If there is no message, I won't approve it, not trying to be harsh... but remember my post does say looking for INTERACTIVE and Supportive friends and interactive is key. Thx! :wink:
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    On here everyday, and could use the accountability as well. Started 30DS with my wife. Training for a half marathon in September. My goal is to shed off an hour and get it done in 2 hours this year. Need to quicken my pace by 1 minute a month to get there.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    LETS DO THIS ..ADD ME ..
  • amyisley17
    amyisley17 Posts: 18
    Options
    Add me. I am looking for support in this also. i am looking to lose about 40 pounds. Any others can add me also.